Friday 14 February 2014

Patient Question.


What is cancer?

Types of Cancer (or) Stages of cancer

What causes cancer?


What is cancer staging?

What is chemotherapy?

How is pain controlled?

What are clinical trials?

What is islet cell cancer?

What is palliative therapy?

What is radiation therapy?

What is an oncologist?

Should I get a second opinion?

When is surgery possible?

What are the possible side effects?

What about alternative treatments?

Are there support groups for people with pancreatic cancer?

What types of surgical procedures are performed to treat pancreatic cancer?

What are the available treatment options?

Should I participate in a clinical trial?

What kinds of questions should I ask my doctor(s)?

How is pancreatic cancer diagnosed?

Is pancreatic cancer contagious?

What causes pancreatic cancer?

If I think I may be at risk, what should I do?

What are the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

What is the pancreas?

What does the pancreas do?

What is the difference between a benign or malignant tumor?

How does cancer spread?

Where does pancreatic cancer begin?

What is metastatic pancreatic cancer?

Additional Information About Cancer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month